AWeber Autoresponder Background:
AWeber has been around since 1998 and is one of the longest standing and most reliable autoresponder services available for email marketers. They pioneered email automation helping many businesses and network marketers build huge lists. They have over 1 million customers using their service today.
1. Send Email Newsletters
2. Email Templates – AWeber offers 150 different professional templates. You can customize the color of each template. They have tested them with Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo for compatibility. There are many different layouts available. They have opt-in forms that match the email templates.
3. Automatically integrate Blog post with Aweber via RSS feeds
4. Email tracking and analytics
5. Social Media Integration
6. Publish emails online
7. Website sign-up forms that match email templates
8. Unlimited follow-up emails.
These are the main features when using the Aweber Autoresponder. The next question you are probably asking is how much does it cost?
AWeber Review – Pricing List:
Aweber Pricing Plan
0 – 500 $19/mth or $193.80/year($16.15/mth)
501 – 2,500 $29/mth
2,501 – 5,000 $49/mth
5,001 – 10,000 $69/mth
10,001 – 25,000 $149/mth
These prices are fairly competitive with other autoresponders on the market. Getresponse does have better pricing – check it out.
0 – 500 $18/mth or $177.12/year($14.76/mth)
501 – 2,500 $28/mth
2,501 – 5,000 $45/mth
5,001 – 10,000 $65/mth
10,001 – 25,000 $145/mth
This is slightly less expensive than AWeber. GetResponse also offers a 15% discount for a half-year payment and an 18% discount for paying up front for a whole year.
The Downside of Using AWeber:
– There is a learning curve to figure out how to use this service to its fullest potential. This is especially true if this is your first time settting up an email list. It took me several hours and some trial and error to figure out how it all worked.
– They don’t offer a free trial like some other autoresponder services. AWeber does offer a $1 trial for the first month that you can cancel at anytime without further charges.
– AWeber is not capable of sending videos through the emails. You can put links to videos hosted on your blog or website, but you can’t actually put the video in the email.
The Upside of Using AWeber:
– They have good tutorials to help newbies figure out how the program works.
– You can set up as many lists as you want
– They offer personalization of emails. You can put your customer’s name in the email or subject line.
– Great designs for opt-in forms that match your email templates which creates congruency and a professional image.
– Highly reliable and fast email delivery – huge for an autoresponder to have this. With some autoresponders only 20% of your emails actually get delivered.
– Spam checks. AWeber gives you feedback on how “spammy” your emails look. Then you can tweak then to ge through the spam filters better.
AWeber Review Conclusion:
Overall, AWeber provides a great service. It is extremely reliable and has fast delivery. There is a learning curve involved when setting up a new list, but that is true for any autoresponder. Getresponse does have a little better pricing. Also, Getresponse has video email marketing which AWeber does not feature.